We got to sit and down and have a chat with the gorgeous Danika Pienaar
- How old were you when you started modelling?
I was scouted at the age of 15.
- When did you first travel overseas to model?
At the age of 18.
- When you land in a new city, how do you find your way around?
Lots and lots of Google before hand. Speak to locals, join groups on social networks about events. Walk everywhere. Get in those steps & explore.
- Which city has the best food, that you have experienced so far?
Los Angeles has a great variety and the supermarkets are amazing. Spain for Nachos & Seafood. Italy for pasta & coffee.
- If you HAD to move to another country, where would it be?
It would have to be the USA. Purely because they’re really advanced and easy to work with (no language barrier). Plus who wouldn’t want to have Sunshine all year round ?
- Do you find it easy to eat healthy when you travel?
It really depends on the city. I try to always find the nearest local Supermarket/Farmers Markets.
Usually they carry fresh & local fruit & veggies.
- What is your preferred form of exercise?
I’m a yogi. I try to incorporate it into my everyday life. It’s a great way to connect the mind & body.
- Do you think a good skin regime is important?
Yes ! Skincare is my forte. It’s so important to listen to your skin. I’ve struggled with bad skin in the past, so this is something I’m really passionate about. Also Natural/plant based is the way to go.
- What is your number 1 beauty tip?
Hydration & rest. Everything Natural.
- If you could choose one ‘naughty’ food to eat, what would it be?
Well as a fellow ‘sweet tooth’ it would have to be a lemon meringue pie (the way my gran makes it).